Forum Languages: 简体中文 | English | 日本語 | Français | Português | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Italiano
Español | Suomi | Nederlands | עברית | Pусский | Romana | Slovenščina | Svensk | العربية | Turkce

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
PDAbs Support - Deutsch
 Acrocat Software Forums : PDAbs for Palm OS : PDAbs Support - Deutsch
Message Icon Topic: Family Guy—Nice Cartoon! Post Reply Post New Topic
Guests

Quote Guests Replybullet Topic: Family Guy—Nice Cartoon!
    Posted: 30 August 2011 at 1:37am
Family Guy DVD is a cartoon that stands above the rest, and I encourage everyone to see it! I think that this is one of my favorite shows because it is funny and it also can be interesting at other times. Breaking Bad DVD I don’t really care about the humor because it doesn’t really bother me and even if some of it is really overboard I still will always love this show. I think everyone has a favorite character in this show Medium DVD and mine would be stewie i just love the fact that he is a little baby that wants to take over the world and kill his mom but even though he is violent he is still the one that makes the show so funny but that’s just me you guys have your own favorite characters and The Mentalist DVD those are some things why I think that this show is a great show to watch and i hope you like this review and sorry if its bad its only my 3rd one. Family Guy is a really funny and good show. The characters are all hilarious in their own ways and episodes always keep me interested besides a few. Criminal Minds DVD Family Guy is a great show that will surely stay for generations to come. Family Guy is a really funny and good show. The characeters are all hilarious in their own ways and episodes always keep me interested besides a few.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version